CLF HOME »
ABOUT US »
CONTACT US »
CLF LINKS »
About Calvary Life Fellowship
- Calvary Life Fellowship has international and interdenominational worship
services on Sundays. We welcome all regardless of religious and denominational
- Sunday School is conducted in two classes for the small and bigger
children at the same time as the sermon to the adults.
- Snacks and fellowship before and after each service.
- Present members are from Australia, Cameroon, Germany, Great Britain, Indonesia, Liberia, Korea, Netherlands, Nigeria, Singapore, and USA.
- Prayer Service and Bible Study is held each Wednesday evening
at 7.30 PM in the home of the church members on a rotation system.
- The worship service is non-formal with opportunity to share prayer
requests and testimonies.
- There are opportunities for ministries such as teaching Sunday
School classes, play musical instruments, sing in the worship team,
lead Bible Studies, teach English in a nearby Bible College, be involved
in local mission outreach projects and host Good News Clubs for Indonesian children in your home.
- Some mission projects are supporting 6 Bible Schools, 280 Good News Clubs throughout Indonesia, and provide school fees for needy children. We also support several Indonesian Christian workers and we have commissioned missionaries to serve in Cambodia, Canada, Jordan, South Africa, Madagascar, Malawi, and Mongolia.
- There is a lending library of English and Indonesian books.
- Calvary Life Fellowship is registered under Gereja Keristen Anugerah, with the Department of Religion and the Fellowship of Churches of Indonesia (PGI).
- The Church conducts a Bible Correspondence School called Mt.
Zion International Bible Institute and Seminary with over 30 courses.
- One unique aspect of those attending is that about 50 of our
members are professional soccer players.